Contact & directions
To Our Lincolnshire Community
Get to know the area:
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Looking for information or want to schedule an in-person visit? You’ve come to the right place. Simply fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you soon.
We’re excited you want to learn more about Sedgebrook … and we can’t wait to meet with you!
Find us easily and come see us soon!
In person is the best way to get to know Sedgebrook’s senior living community. We’re easy to find, so please come see our community for yourself.
- Take 90 West to 294 North (toward Milwaukee) and exit onto Lake Cook Road West
- Continue west for approximately 2 miles and turn right onto Milwaukee Avenue
- Go north for approximately 2.5 miles and turn right onto Audubon Way
From Green Lake County and Wisconsin
- Take 94 East (toward Indiana) and exit onto IL-22/Half Day Road
- Continue west for approximately 3.5 miles and turn left onto Milwaukee Avenue (US-45 S/IL-21)
- Turn left onto Audubon Way
Sedgebrook is convenient to shopping, dining and so much more.