SENIOR REHABILITATION SERVICES
at Radford Green Health Care and Rehabilitation
REHAB AND RECOVER.
At Radford Green
If an illness or surgery leads to a hospital stay, all you want is to be back home – and back to your old self. Our senior rehabilitation services at Radford Green are focused on getting you home safely and returning you to your life as quickly as possible.
Located on the Sedgebrook campus in Lincolnshire, Illinois, Radford Green is highly staff with long-tenured rehab specialists who provide physical, cardio, orthopedic, occupational, speech and other types of rehab therapy.
Our approach is simple: We believe our expertise, hospitality and comfort all work together to help you heal faster.
You have a multidisciplinary team focused solely on your care – and from day one, they’re already planning for your successful return home. Your care plan is developed solely for you, and is overseen by our two on-site, full-time board-certified primary care physicians. We have the expertise to address many clinical specialties, including:
• Cardiac care and stroke recovery
• Orthopedic care
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
• Neuromuscular disease
• Cognitive therapy
• Vestibular therapy and balance retraining
• Urinary incontinence
Our aim is to let you focus solely on healing – we’ll take care of everything else. That’s why we place such a high emphasis on your hospitality experience during your stay with us.
On your first day, a member of our team will meet with you to make sure you have everything to make you comfortable. You’ll also receive a welcome tote bag, menus, activities calendar, TV channel listings, notebook and pen, and toiletry bag with essentials.
Good food also contributes to better healing. Our culinary staff creates healthy, flavorful dishes to meet your dietary needs. And, snacks and drinks are always available for you and your visitors.
When you head home, we give you a survey so we can continually improve our hospitality and overall performance.
We know we’re not your home – but we should be just as comfortable. We offer only private rehab suites, and most suites offer lake or garden views.
Every suite is furnished with a bed with memory foam mattress, Wi-Fi, armoire, 22-inch flat screen TV; a recliner is also an option.
Our full calendar of activities is available to you, as are numerous community amenities at Sedgebrook.
Why choose rehab at Radford Green?
• Less than 1/5 of our clients are readmitted to the hospital in the 30 days after their discharge. That means a client’s average stay with us is less than 21 days. Low readmission rates and lengths of stay are a trusted measure of effective, responsible care.
• We have a 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The rating system is designed to help consumers compare skilled care providers.
• Two full-time board-certified primary care physicians are at Radford Green every weekday, and are on call 24/7.
• Our multidisciplinary teams meet daily to discuss and coordinate care for each rehab client, which leads to better quality of care.
• No one wants a return hospital visit – when you return home, you want to stay home. So our unique Safe Transitions program includes an at-home safety assessment, comprehensive discharge plan and frequent follow-ups by our staff.
• We’ve got Mavis, a Canine Companions dog who offers friendly, furry and gentle support
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand there are many things to think about when planning your move. Here are some of the questions we get asked the most.
Do I have to be a resident to recieve rehab at Radford Green?
No – anyone can receive rehab at Radford Green. However, Sedgebrook residents enjoy priority access to our rehab services.
What types of insurance do you accept?
We accept private pay, Medicare and long-term care insurance. We’ll help you file the proper paperwork for long-term care insurance. Radford Green verifies eligibility with any and all insurance plans.
How do you create a care plan that fits my unique needs?
Your care plan is created by our multidisciplinary team and customized to you and your goals. To smooth the transition for your return home, we find it helpful to involve your family or caregiver in the plan process as well.
Direct Admissions are Welcome
You don’t have to be a resident of Sedgebrook to access any of the senior rehabilitation or health care services available at Radford Green. Direct admissions are warmly welcomed and will receive the same high level of personalized care and access to all community amenities as residents who have moved through our continuum.
There’s so much to discover about our Radford Green at Sedgebrook. For more information or to schedule a tour, simply complete the form on this page, and one of our associates will contact you soon.