SENIOR LIVING JOBS
Join a caring community.
If you’re passionate about caring and committed to doing your best every day, Sedgebrook may be the place for you. Our community boasts a high degree of resident and staff satisfaction, and we’re looking for people who always go the extra mile, doing the little things that ensure residents love it here.
An Extraordinary Culture
When you join Sedgebrook, you will feel appreciated, connected and inspired by what you do. It is important to us that you feel you are making an impact in our community. What is unique is that YOU will be able to make a difference in the lives of our residents daily. We hire people who are passionate and caring to enhance our community. Our culture of continuous improvement challenges our staff, fosters their professional development and results in a strong team who takes pride in their work.
We care about our employees and their families so that is why we offer competitive and comprehensive benefits as well as other perks!
Health *Benefits start on the first of the month following your date of hire
- Medical and Prescriptions – BCBS (PPO, HMO, HRA plans)
- Dental – Metlife
- Vision – Ameritas/EyeMed
- Pre-tax Savings Plans (FSA/Dependent Care)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Childcare discounts and back-up day care
- Holiday Appreciation Bonus Gift
- Corporate Discounts
Education and Career Growth
- Scholarship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Employee Meal Program $3.50/meal
- Indoor parking garage
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Use of Sedgebrook fitness center and indoor pool
- Monthly employee engagement activities/events
Hear from our employees why they love working at Sedgebrook
“I’ve worked at Sedgebrook for almost a year now and it is a wonderful environment to work in! The residents are so kind, the staff are great to work with, and I look forward to coming in to work every day.“
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Click below to view available opportunities.
In conformity with applicable laws, Sedgebrook is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability.
A You Ready To Go The Extra Mile?
Learn how Life Care Services and Sedgebrook are passionate about caring for every senior we serve.